Monday, January 27, 2014

Amalfi Ristorante & Bar - Fairfax, LA

This past weekend was filled with eating out and letting myself consume countless calories. I had no regrets until this morning when I weighed myself. Sigh, I wonder why I get fat so easily....Lol. Okay, so I really wanted to try out dineLA now that I have some free time to spare. I randomly chose Amalfi from dineLA's website without much thought but my passive decision turned out to be my best decision! Yipee! My BF and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal and I'll just let pictures do its justice.

My favorites: Crab cakes & Grilled Salmon with Risotto

DineLA Menu - http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/what-to-do/restaurants/amalfi-ristorante-bar

A glass of Merlot 



Wood-fired Margherita Pizza
Mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce  
Crab Cakes
Lump crab meat, fennel salad, piquillo pepper aioli 
Grilled Salmon
Atlantic salmon, zucchini risotto, balsamic reduction
Fusilli Pasta with mushroom & artichoke
Corkscrew pasta, baby artichokes, leeks, shitake, mushrooms, aged ricotta cheese, white truffle oil sauce
Creme Brulee

Warm fudge brownie with ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment